These Terms & Conditions are administered on behalf of Dr.Office Group SRL . References to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to the Dr.Office Group SRL, registered in Romania, and whose registered office is Str. Zece Mese, Nr 7, 024061 Bucharest, Sector 2, Romania.
Dr.Office Group SRL maintains the website drfit.ro.
References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’, and after acceptance, the member, are references to the individual completing the membership application form.
You must be aged 16 or over to be a member of the Gym and to register your membership via our website. If you are under the age of 16 you are not eligible to be a member or to register via our website.
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in the declaration section of the web sign up process and clicked the JOIN NOW button.
- All new memberships are subject to the approval of the management. The management reserves the right to reject an application for membership to the Gym for any reason whatsoever, in their absolute discretion.
- Your membership starts immediately (or when the Gym opens in the case of a pre-sale membership).
- This agreement will become binding on you and us and you will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- The Laws of Romania shall govern the Terms & Conditions, without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in Romania.
- Romania is our Country of Domicile. Dr.Office Group SRL controls this site from Romania. Dr.Office Group SRL makes no representation that this site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any Romanian export laws and regulations.
PHYSICAL HEALTH OF MEMBER
- In accepting these Terms & Conditions the member warrants and also represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- The member shall not use any Dr.Fit facilities whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infection, where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other members.
- Before using a Dr.Fit facility, the member must read and confirm agreement of our Member Health Declaration Form by clicking the “Join Now” button.
- If a member is taking medication and is aware of a condition that may affect them taking part in exercise a doctor’s letter would be needed.
- Upon successfully becoming a member and prior to your first visit you will be issued a QR Code via the Dr.Fit App; in order to gain access to our Clubs you must provide a QR code each time.
- You must not share your QR code or permit its use by anybody else. Failure to comply will result in the cancellation your membership
- You must not jump over the turnstiles at any time for any reason.
Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your membership. Fraudulent entry also result in criminal proceedings and a fine of 2500RON for every accomplice.
FEES AND CHARGES
- All published membership or other fees and other charges are inclusive of any taxes (e.g. VAT) at the current rates applicable at the point of your joining. Should any additional taxes be imposed in connection with the provision of our services, you undertake to be liable for the payment thereof in additional to the headline Membership Fees.
- The “Monthly Recurring Payment” or “Recurring Payment” means the monthly membership fee corresponding to the purchased membership option and determined by the membership type and membership term at the point of joining.
- The monthly membership fee or Monthly Recurring Payment is due each month in full, upfront, on the 1st day of the calendar month with the exception of cancellations under the terms detailed below.
- A “Joining Fee” will be charged upon becoming a member. The Joining
Fee is a one-off payment at the point of becoming a member and is applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and recurring payment agreement.
- During certain special offer periods (e.g. pre-opening) the Dr.Office Group SRL management may in its sole discretion choose to remove or reduce the Joining Fee.
- The Joining Fee (if one is payable/applicable at the time of you joining) and first pro-rata Monthly Recurring Payment are collected from you by us either by
Debit, Credit card or an acceptable form of payment at time of purchase at the same time as you become a member.
- Your second Monthly Recurring Payment will be collected the 1st day of the consequent month after you have joined, unless you joined prior to your Gym opening in which case it will be collected on the 1st day of the 1st full month after the Gym has opened. Subsequent Monthly Recurring Payments for monthly membership fees will be collected on the 1st of every calendar month thereafter.
- If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership. If you are ever over 30 days in arrears on a missed monthly payment, then we reserve the right to cancel your subscription without notice.
- You are obligated to make every Recurring Payment regardless of non- attendance, except where the cancellation terms below are met.
- The date of your Monthly recurring Payment will be the 1st of each calendar month. You are unable to amend the date of your Recurring Payment, but we reserve the right to amend the date of your Monthly Recurring Payment at our sole discretion.
- We will automatically continue collecting Monthly Recurring Payments every month. Your membership will be extended by one month for each payment (“Renewal Period”).
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to your Member Details provided.
- You agree to retain a copy of all transaction records and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Dr.Fit will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Dr.Fit takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Dr.Office Group SRL cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Dr.Fit is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Payment confirmation via email to the email address you provide at the point of registration will be issued within 24 hours of successful processing of your payment.
- You, as the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
36. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership account and payment details.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- You have either 14 full days after joining if you do not attend the Gym (or 14 full days from when the Gym opens if you joined during a pre-opening sales phase) or 24 hours post your first visit to cancel this agreement for any reason.
- Please note that you must cancel 24 hours before your next payment, to ensure that no further payments will be taken.
- If you exercise this right to cancel, we will reimburse you all membership fee payments received from you. If you have used the Gym within the calendar month before requesting to cancel, then the cancellation for this calendar month is invalid and the cancellation will be honored for the following month.
40. The Joining Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 30 days since it depends on the issuing bank of the credit card or its equivalent.
- In the course of completing your membership and creating the Monthly Recurring Payment, we may collect certain personal information about you including personal details and information about your health and person. We will use this information for purposes including managing your membership and communicating with you. You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
- We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information to our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services. In addition, from time to time, we may need to make your personal information available to third parties such as legal authorities, our group companies and professional advisors.
- We may also provide your contact information to our business partners and third parties who may contact you about their products and services.
Please inform us during the signup process if you do not wish to receive such information.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how we will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to take photographs of our facilities (which may include you, provided your inclusion is incidental) for press and promotional purposes.
- We will endeavor to use whatever method of communication deemed appropriate to notify you of the Gym information in order to best serve your experience and assume that the information provided by you is correct and an acceptable method to provide you with this information.
- As a member of Dr.Fit, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the provisions of this paragraph and that you agree that the we may collect, use, process and disclose your personal information as described herein above.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- ll members are required to accept our “Member Health Declaration Form” at the point of registration and before commencing any exercise within the Gym.
- Members should be considerate of other members by using their own workout towel when using any of the exercise stations.
- Members are requested to return all portable equipment to the racks provided.
- Members unsure about any equipment should consult a member of staff.
- Fitness instructors and Dr.Fit members of staff are authorized to stop anyone from exercising if in their opinion the member/guest is exercising in a manner that may result in personal injury and/or injury to others. Users must abide by the guidance of Gym instructors.
- While every precaution is taken to maintain safety standards, all equipment and facilities are used entirely at the members or guests own risk. Any malfunction of equipment noted should be reported to a member of staff as soon as it is noticed.
- We reserve the right to close any part of the building or withdraw equipment for conducting essential repairs or maintenance. Prior notice will be given where possible to avoid inconvenience.
- For safety purposes kindly use plastic bottles with sports lids for drinks where allowed.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, no eating is allowed in any areas not so designated.
- Members or guests may not use the facilities whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other mood-altering substances.
- Dr.Fit operates a strict no smoking policy.
- All members are required to wear proper Gym attire when exercising and to dress modestly when working out. Short workout tops that expose the midriff, torn clothes, jeans, denim shorts and beanie hats are strictly not permitted.
61.Non-marking, rubber soled sports shoes/footwear are required at all times in the Gymnasium. “Crocs” and “flip-flops” are not considered suitable workout shoes.
- Members should remain modestly and appropriately dressed at all times, including in the changing areas.
63.Nudity and is strictly not permitted and members are expected to wear a upper body garment at all times: eg: vest, t-shirt, sweater. “Topless” is forbidden.
- Temporary lockers are provided for the members who shall remove their personal belongings at the completion of their visit. The Gym has the right to cut open any padlocks and remove personal belongings that are left in the lockers at the end of each day.
- Unclaimed property shall be kept by the Gym for a period of 1 week after which the management reserves the right to dispose of the items in such way it in their entire discretion deems fit. Clothing and other similar items will be disposed of after a 1-week period, however any items of value will be sold periodically, and all proceeds donated to the nominated charity of the Gym and no claims shall be entertained after this period from members or visitors.
- Members and guests must treat Dr.Fit facilities and one another with respect; failure to comply shall constitute a serious breach of the terms of membership and could result in the loss of membership.
- We reserve the right to prevent access to, or use of, the facilities by anyone deemed to be acting inappropriately or behaving in an unacceptable manner, as determined by Dr.Office Group SRL Management.
- As a courtesy to other members, Gym equipment should be wiped down by members after use, and all equipment returned to its correct position.
- Any anti-social or offensive behavior will result in the member or guest being immediately evicted from the Gym and your membership cancelled.
- Dr.Fit Social Media platforms are intended as a means of creating community, facilitating communications, and providing a forum for the expression of feedback. Inflammatory posts, including any content which is judged by our management at its absolute discretion to consider inappropriate, may be subject to remedial action, including removal of the offending posts, blocking access, and termination of membership as a consequence of serious misconduct.
- Good personal hygiene is mandatory, and any member who causes offence will be asked to remedy the offending problem or leave the Gym and membership may be cancelled at Dr.Fit management sole discretion.
- The management accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to a member’s personal belongings kept in the lockers or otherwise for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of mobile phones with camera features and/or and other types of visual records in changing rooms are strictly prohibited, and members are requested to ensure that they do not offend any other person when utilizing such equipment within our facility.
- Members and guests are not allowed to bring their own food into the Fitness Center.
- The normal hours of operation are as indicated from time to time at the
Gym entrance and notice board. The management reserves the right to adjust the hours for the purpose of cleaning decorating, repairs and special private functions and holidays.
- Dr.Office Group SRL may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Gym rules or these Terms and Conditions.
- Soliciting and selling private personal training sessions or merchandise of any type to any member is prohibited and may result in immediate termination of your membership. Only Dr.Office Group SRL approved personnel are entitled to conduct Personal Training sessions with Dr.Fit members.
- The Dr.Office Group SRL management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of members and or guests for press or promotional purposes.
- All members must abide by the Gym rules of the which may be amended and/or added to from time to time at the management’s discretion.
- Failure by the management to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- Members and/or guests are not allowed to photograph or copy any of our facilities interior designs, promotional materials, tag lines, themes or concepts. We reserve the right to proceed with legal action against any member caught distributing, sharing or supplying such contents to any third- party vendor or competitor.
- The Dr.Fit website may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. Dr.Fit does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Dr.Office Group SRL does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Dr.Office Group SRL for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.